Cornwall Kayak Hire and Equipment Booking
Start creating your kayak adventure with our kayak hire options
Browse our Cornwall kayak hire options below and when you’re ready to book, get in touch by calling 07376 088499. We can discuss your needs and make sure you get the perfect kayak experience. You can also visit our contact page if you would prefer to email.
All our Cornwall kayak hires come with deluxe seating, paddles, buoyancy aids or toddler life jackets, safety equipment, water and a map. Safety equipment includes a parachute flare and a pinpoint red smoke flare. Read more about our GoSea kayaks. Check out our locations here.
Please contact us if you would like to book any of our kayaks or canoes for adventures longer than a single day.
Single kayak hire
- ½ day hire of single person GoSea Pioneer Kayak
- 1 day hire of single person GoSea Pioneer Kayak
Tandem kayak hire
- ½ day hire of two person GoSea Voyage Kayak
- 1 day hire of two person GoSea Voyage Kayak
3 man Canadian style sit on canoe
- ½ day hire of three person Canadian style canoe
- 1 day hire of three person Canadian style canoe
Enhance your Cornwall kayak hire adventure with our optional extras
We can also provide you with a variety of equipment to add to your kayak adventure. We currently offer wetsuit hire and fishing equipment.
Kayak hire extras
Wetsuit Hire - Half Day
- Half day hire of wetsuit
Wetsuit Hire - Full Day
- Full day hire of wetsuit
- Full day hire of fishing gear
Soft Roof Rack Hire
- Full day hire of soft roof rack
To secure a booking we require a 50% deposit to be paid. The balance is due prior or on the day of the trip. Our preferred method of payment is PayPal, but we accept payment by debit/credit card and bank transfer, contact us if you wish to pay over the phone or via bank transfer.
The Company requires a deposit in the form of a driving license or passport that will be returned on safe return of all kayaks and equipment hired by the customer.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you need to cancel please phone or email us with as much advance warning as possible. Please do NOT leave voicemail messages as they can be unreliable. We know things happen and plans change so we implement a lenient cancellation policy that is fair to our customers and fair to us:
- If you cancel with more than 24 hours notice before the start time of the trip we will refund the deposit.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice before the start time of trip we will keep the deposit.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late on the day of the trip you may not be able to participate in the trip that day and we will keep the deposit.